Human beings want to support brands they can believe in. When companies lead with their inspiration instead of their offerings, customers appreciate their integrity and become advocates that drive ongoing growth.
- Identify the right people in the business to workshop brand culture, values, purpose and vision
- Utilize team exercises, brand research and reports to support and validate brand workshop findings
- Turn what you learned from your teams and your research into strategies that align resources around cohesive, authentic messages
Consumers prefer to purchase from purpose-driven brands
– Accenture –
Standard, profit-driven brands achieve 86% of brand valuation every 12 months — compared to purpose-driven brands whose efforts result in 175% growth over the same period of time
Employees of purpose-led companies are twice as likely to report higher job satisfaction
– HBR –
As a purpose-driven brand, the inspiration driving your organization is bigger than leads or products. Your content marketing should authentically express why you exist, reflected by your actions as a company. Brands that communicate their purpose-driven DNA successfully engage more loyal customers and attract more talented, dedicated employees. And they see continual growth in valuation — because they lead with integrity.
Here’s how to merge strategy and empathy into your brand
- Design thinking sessions
- Customer-driven product development
- Cross-functional alignment workshops
- Branding architecture
- Product messaging audits
- UX/UI audits
- Personalized interactions and touchpoints
- Brand social responsibility and volunteer efforts
SmarterPapers are slick interactive assets designed to provide self-driven, knowledge-sharing experiences that reward people with relevant information. Video, polls, infographics and animation can be incorporated into SmarterPaper content to bring complex topics to life in ways people will remember. And using this variable asset shows you appreciate your diverse audience’s different learning styles.